Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Awesome Movies!

I have a lot of favorites, so I can't name all of them, but right off the bat, there's Titanic, (Of course!) Forest Gump, (So beautiful!) Iron Man 2, (Totally badass!) Alice In Wonderland, (Eee!) The Dark Knight, (Christian Bale. 'Nough said.) Lovely Bones, (So sad!) and Toy Story 3 (Uh, duh!)

I'm trying to remember some of my favorite Disney movies. (Probably all of them!) But I really like Beauty and The Beast, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Bambi, Nemo, Alladin, Tarzan, and The Lion King Movies. Is Wall-E Disney?

I've never seen Pinocchio, Fox And The Hound, Peter Pan, and Dumbo, (I don't remember them, at least. I probably saw them when I was real little.) I really wanna see Charlie St. Cloud, and I haven't seen Daybreakers yet, or The Lightening Thief. (My brother lent us a bootleg, but it was so dark, that I didn't even bother watching the rest of it.)

What's some of your favorite movies? Leave me a comment telling me about it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment