Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stories Of Love, Loss, And Hope (Fourth Passage!)

This is a pretty short one...

"There's no room for me in your life, Ellie," Noah told his golden-eyed lover. He couldn't even think how many times he thought about who was using who. Noah loved Ellie, but sometimes he couldn't help but feel guilty. Then again, Ellie was married, but Noah had still allowed himself to fall for her knowing this. That's probably all she wants me for, Noah thought. The passionate nights that her husband doesn't give to her.

"What?" she shot out. "How can you say that?"
"Ellie, you're married to Ben. He's your husband."
She frowned. "But I've told you so many times; it was an arranged marriage. He always showers me with presents, and he's shown me more than once that he cares about me, but I just don't love him the way he loves me."
"That doesn't change the fact that your his wife."
Tears welled up in her eyes.. "But Noah, you know I love you. I-"
"There's no room for me in your life," Noah repeated.
She took his hand. "That doesn't matter. What matters is that there will always be room for you in my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment